- Dual Spine Weight Forward Technology – Patented 2 spine arrow shaft with heavier front for tighter groups & better penetration plus reduces oscillation by 50% & TWICE the ACCURACY.
- PileDriver – Standard Diameter .244” ID, CX’s heaviest arrow for ULTIMATE penetration & maximum kinetic energy
- K-360 – Patented outer layer construction on the front 2/3 that integrates 100% high modulus carbon weave for consistent spine strength and durability.
- Laser Match Set – Pack sets are sorted & matched by spine and weight for best-in-class consistency. Spine sorting tolerance +/- .0025” & Weight sorting tolerance +/- 1.0 grains
- +/- .003 Real Straightness – Laser checked for straightness to remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch, our straightness standards are set as a max not an average like competitors.
- Launchpad Precision Nocks – Controlled arrow release and integrated shaft alignment for more consistent accuracy.
- Q2i Rapt-X 2” Vanes
ONE ARROW, TWO SPINES, TWICE THE ACCURACY AND PENETRATION
The D-Stroyer PileDriver® is engineered for the hunter who wants ULTIMATE penetration. Adding some weight to the line the D-Stroyer PileDriver is the heaviest arrow in the Carbon Express line and designed to create maximum kinetic energy and deliver greater knock-down power. The Dual Spine Weight Forward technology delivers enhanced, accuracy, and penetration vs a single spine shaft. With patented DualSpine weight Forward Technology this two-spine arrow shaft reduces the oscillation by half for twice the accuracy of a single spine shaft to deliver superior stabilization and exceptional broadhead flight. The K-360°® patented outer layer construction integrates 100% high modulus carbon weave for consistent spine strength & durability throughout the shaft's entire length for increased shaft-to-shaft consistency and enhanced performance and durability. With an internal diameter of .244 these shafts fit standard components and include CX’s premium inserts and Launchpad arrow nocks. Each matched set weights +/-1 grain and is available in 300, 350 and 400 spines.