The fletching jig all others emulate. Bitzenburger's famous fletching jig has been the choice of both amateur and professional archers for longer than any other brand on the market. The durable alloy construction is sure to last years. The weight of the clamp ensures a secure and tight bond.
Clamps are interchangeable. Comes with one clamp (straight, right helical, or left helical). Spares sold separately.
- Die cast alloy
- All metal parts
- Powerful commercial style magnet for precise and uniform placement of vanes or feathers
- Easy to use dials on both ends of the jig to adjust your angle of fletching within seconds
- Self-centering arrow cradle
- Fletching spacing of 120 degrees 3 fletch, 75 degrees x 105 degrees 4 fletch, and 90 degrees 4 fletch can be selected by a slight screw adjustment. • Optional nock receivers available to achieve 60 degrees x 120 degrees 4 fletch or 120 degrees 3 fletch cock vane down or up
- Wrenches and instructions included