The Excalibur Micro™ Series represents the next step in the evolution of recurve crossbow technology. Thanks to GEN II Compact Recurve™ Technology, Micro crossbows have a limb width of a mere 25” while producing a speed of 360 FPS! This all adds up to a bomb-proof, lightweight crossbow that dominates in tight quarters while producing lethal results. The Quick-Loc™ Technology adds up to a compact, easy to store and transport crossbow. Comes equipped with Rope Cocking aid. Also compatible with Charger EXT™ Crank to provide a virtually effortless draw for all crossbow shooters.
CROSSBOW HUNTING MADE EASY
- With a simple push of a button, Quick-Loc™ Technology allows Take-Down crossbows to be disassembled and reassembled in seconds without affecting accuracy.
- Ultra-compact and lightweight for maneuverability and comfort in any hunting scenario.
- Excalibur’s legendary design and technology produces the most rugged and reliable crossbow in its class.
- 360 feet per second of hard-hitting knock down power.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Today’s crossbows are faster than ever before. Faster crossbows can deliver more downrange energy.
Optimizing length can provide better balance while shorter crossbows can be better suited for maneuverability and tight spaces.
WEIGHT6.5 / 8.7 LBS
The weight shown on the left is the overall weight without accessories installed, while the weight on the right is the weight with all included accessories installed.
DRAW EFFORT 142 LBS
Draw effort is the weight of resistance while cocking a crossbow. Most crossbows require minimal effort to draw with a cocking aid.
DRAW TYPE Rope Aid
Modern crossbows are drawn back with a cocking aid. Excalibur crossbows use attachable cranks, integrated cranks, and rope cockers to achieve as little as 12 lbs of draw effort.
Optimizing width will increase downrange accuracy and stability. Too narrow of a crossbow can negatively impact accuracy and result in inconsistencies.
- Velocity: 340 FPS.
- Draw weight: 270 lb.
- Weight: 5.6 lb.
- Arrow Length: 16.5 in.