The Epixor Baitcast reels feature a corrosion resistant graphite frame and side plates as well as a two-toned anodized machined aluminum spool. The multi-disc carbon fiber and stainless steel drag system puts out over 15lbs of drag. The easy change palm side plate access port gives you easy access to your spool, and the external adjustable magnetic cast control system is very user-friendly.
The Epixor is packed with an 8 total stainless steel ball bearing drive system giving this reel a very smooth casting feel. The precision machine cut brass main and pinion gear make it smooth on the retrieve as well. Coming in with two gear ratios at 6.3:1 and 7.1:1, you have some options. The 7.1:1 gear ratio also comes in a left and right hand retrieve.
- Corrosion resistant frame and sideplates
- Two-toned anodized, machined aluminum spool
- Multi-disc carbon fiber and stainless steel drag system
- Precision machine cut brass main and pinion gears
- 7BB + 1RB stainless steel bearing drive system
- External adjustable magnetic cast control system
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Easy change palm sideplate access port
- Available in both right and left hand retrieve
- EPIXOR reels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty