Designed in the spirt of the ancient Greek Kopis short sword, the Brush Demon is a rugged, beast of a chopper for blazing trails and clearing thick brush. The 13.5" blade is constructed from tough 65Mn carbon spring-steel with a hand finished, convex cutting edge and protected with a black powder coat finish. The rubberized TPR handle ensures an extremely comfortable and secure, non-slip grip for chopping and slicing in all conditions. Comes complete with a quality nylon scabbard with multiple grommets for tying to a pack or MOLLE system. The quick-release belt loop can be modified for both low and high-ride carry options. Designed by custom knife maker and big-blade expert Jerry Hossom.
- Blade: 13.5 in / 34.3 cm
- Overall Length: 20.0 in / 50.8 cm
- Steel: 65 Mn carbon spring-steel with black powder coat
- Handle: Zytel® with skin-molded TPR
- Sheath: Nylon
- Knife Weight: 1.1 lb / 485g
- Total Weight: 1.4 lb / 635g