Allows a standard window air conditioner to cool a room to +1 Celsius!
- Build your own walk-in cooler – trusted by farmers, florists, hunters, brewers, restaurants, convenience stores, mortuaries, and more
- Installs in minutes – no tools or electrical knowledge required
- Guaranteed or your money back – join over 75,000 satisfied customers
- Recommended by major university extension programs
- Dimensions: 6.5 × 3.5 × 1.5 in
IMPORTANT A/C INFORMATION!
- °CoolBot is COMPATIBLE with Window and wall mounted Mini-Split Air Conditioners - see A/C Compatibility List below for supported brands
- Air Conditioners MUST have a Digital Display and Automatic Restart
- °CoolBot is NOT COMPATIBLE with Portable A/Cs*, Central A/Cs, RV A/Cs, Roof-mount A/Cs, PTACs or Cassette type Mini-Splits
- DO NOT select an A/C based on the square footage rating printed on the box. Please use our online calculator
- SIZE your A/C following our Quick Reference A/C Sizing Chart or our using A/C Size Calculator
- Please allow 2 feet of clearance around A/C vents inside and outside for proper ventilation. More install videos and guides below
LG is our preferred A/C brand.
Please see our A/C Brand Compatibility List for other compatible brands and notes about models to avoid.
Most window A/C units over 8K may have secondary sensors.
LG (except Dual Inverter Models) and Haier window A/Cs DO NOT have secondary sensors.
LG window dual inverter compressor models HAVE secondary sensors.
How to Install and Connect your °CoolBot - Blue or Red Controller.
How to install and Connect Air Conditioners with Secondary Sensor
A/C Secondary Sensor Guide available for download HERE.
Frigidaire, Arctic King, Gree, Kelvinator and some Danby window A/Cs have a minimum ON cycle time set from the factory; using an over-sized window A/C from one of these brands may lead you to
experience colder than set temperatures or ice ups. Please use the recommended size A/C.
Window Air Conditioner Wall Installation