Designed by Z-Man pro and jig fishing ace David Walker, the CrossEyeZ ChatterBait leverages the weedless, oversized eye design of Z-Man’s CrossEyeZ jig series. A custom 5/0 O’Shaughnessy hook bolsters hookup and landing percentages. For optimal snag resistance around wood and grass, an adjustable, v-shaped, coated multi-strand wire weedguard deflects cover and prevents snagging and fouling, while folding back during hooksets. A dual trailer keeper, with molded lead and wire spikes, offers the ultimate in trailer security. Hand-tied silicone skirts are secured to the hook-shank with stainless wire for maximum longevity. Durable, color-matched jighead and hallmark ‘cross eyes’ add attraction. With a custom, super-hard stainless hex-shaped ChatterBlade and uniquely designed line tie snap that reduces fouling and enhances durability, the CrossEyeZ ChatterBait presents strong, bold vibration, unmatched durability and superior snag resistance.
- Designed by Z-Man Pro and jig fishing specialist David Walker
- Patented ChatterBait® bladed swim jig design and unmatched, tournament-winning action
- Adjustable, coated multi-strand wire weedguard for maximum snag-resistance
- Custom 5/0 O'Shaughnessy hook offers improved hookup and landing ratios
- Super-hard, hex-shaped stainless steel ChatterBlade® for enhanced durability
- Molded-in lead keeper spike and wire trailer keeper hold trailers securely
- Copper wire hand-tied silicone skirts
- Durable, color matched head paint schemes and hallmark 'cross eyes' for added attraction
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.