LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN. HEAVYWEIGHT PERFORMANCE.
- Compact, lightweight, and maneuverable.
- Fully accessorized, the Mag Air is up to 1 pound lighter than most competitors’ bare crossbows.
- Versatility for youth to adult, as well as beginners and pros alike.
- Dead-simple recurve reliability.
- Fully outfitted with premium accessories.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
SPEED 305 FPS
Today’s crossbows are faster than ever before. Faster crossbows can deliver more downrange energy.
OVERALL LENGTH 31"
Optimizing length can provide better balance while shorter crossbows can be better suited for maneuverability and tight spaces.
WEIGHT 4.9 / 6.7 LBS
The weight shown on the left is the overall weight without accessories installed, while the weight on the right is the weight with all included accessories installed.
DRAW EFFORT 136 LBS
Draw effort is the weight of resistance while cocking a crossbow. Most crossbows require minimal effort to draw with a cocking aid.
DRAW TYPE Rope Aid
Modern crossbows are drawn back with a cocking aid. Excalibur crossbows use attachable cranks, integrated cranks, and rope cockers to achieve as little as 12 lbs of draw effort.
MAG AIR INCLUDES:
ROPE COCKING AID
FIXED POWER SCOPE
1 INCH SCOPE RINGS
3 QUILL™ 16.5″ ARROWS
3 100GR FIELD POINTS