The Okuma Deadeye Pro Series rods are one of three new models of walleye-specific rods to hit the market this year. The Deadeye Pro Series rods are all custom technique-specific walleye jigging and bottom bouncing rods designed for the serious walleye angler.
The Deadeye Pro Series rods were designed with the latest technology and insight from leading walleye tournament anglers from around the Midwest. The backbone of the Deadeye Pro family is the technique specific actions designed to keep you in the game. The jigging rods feature ultra responsive 30-ton graphite while the bottom bouncing rods feature more forgiving 24-ton graphite.
The component system of the Deadeye Pro series utilizes premium Sea Guide XO-316 stainless steel angled guide frames to reduce line twists, zirconium inserts for braided line use as well as a specialized stainless steel guide tip to prevent inserts from popping out. All Deadeye Pro rods have a cork split grip or cork full grip configuration. They also have a custom pipe reel seat with cork inlay.
- Technique specific Walleye Trolling and Jigging rods
- Jigging rods are fast and responsive 30-ton carbon blanks
- Bottom bouncing rods feature a more forgiving 24-ton graphite
- UFR-1 Ultimate Flex Reinforcement tip technology on jigging rods
- Guide frames on all Classic series rods are rugged stainless steel
- All Classic series rods feature Titanium oxide guide inserts
- Specialized stainless steel tip, prevents inserts from popping out
- Jigging rods feature split or full cork rear grip configuration
- Trolling rods feature durable shrink tube rear grip configuration
- Triangular EVA foregrip on trolling models reduces rod twisting
- Jigging models all feature a traditional cork foregrip
- All Dead Eye rods feature stainless steel hook keepers
- Dead Eye Classic rods are backed by a 1-year limited warranty