The Tournament Concept Series rods were designed with updated technologies to give anglers a key edge when out on the water. The Tournament Concept Series rods still feature the responsive and durable 30-ton carbon blank construction that has been proven worthy among top tournament anglers. These rods are sensitive and strong helping you to feel the lightest of bites as well as set the hook.
There are thirteen models in the Tournament Concept Series family. With four spinning and nine casting models, these technique-specific rods have you covered on any application you should choose. The spinning models range from 6-foot 9-inches to 7-foot 2-inches and have actions from Medium Light to Medium. The casting models range from 6-foot 9-inches to 7-foot 11-inches and range from a Medium+ to Extra Heavy.
The component system on the Tournament Concept rods has been upgraded as well and features Fuji K-Concept guide frames to help reduce wind knots as well as Fuji FAZ-Light guide inserts that offer premium performance and compatibility with braided lines. The customized C-40X carbon fiber skeleton reel seat is comfortable in your hand for all-day casting as well as eliminates contact with reel seat threads with the newly designed screw-down foregrip.
- Specially designed technique specific bass rod series
- Responsive and durable 30-ton carbon blank construction
- Fuji K-Concept guide frames help reduce wind knots
- Fuji K-Concept frames offer max compatibility for braided line
- Fuji Faz-Light guide inserts offer premium performance
- Customized C-40X carbon fiber skeleton reel seat
- Contoured EVA/compressed cork fore and rear split grips
- Screw down foregrip eliminates contact with reel seat threads
- Tournament Concept Series are backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty